Wednesday 3 October 2012

Make a Hook a Duck Game

Hello and welcome to the first official Let's Go Make blog post. The previous entries you can see have just been to test things out and to give you a few more projects to look at while your here. Each week I'll be adding a new creative project to this blog. This week, as you can see, I've created a smaller version of that old fairground classic - hook a duck. The ducks all have numbers underneath. You need to mix them up and then take it in turns to try and hook them, which is harder than it looks. You then add the numbers on the bottom of all your ducks together. The person with the highest total is the winner!

You're going to need these:









Watch the video to find out what to do. A Template is available here.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Mark, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog... yes photography is my hobby. I am still doing my 365project (had a break for a month which kinda breaks the rules a little, LOL) But here is the link if you fancy a browse http://365project.org/jennlouise/365/2011-08
    It cartainly makes you pick up your camera everyday!
    Great idea for this blog btw... keep at it! are you including this blog on some creative or 'mum' sites too to get support? I know of a blogger who would love your site.- -- gonna pass on details to her.
    Jennie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice Jennie, I'll have a look at some 'mum' sites. There's some great shots in your 365 project, I'll use the same site i think when i have a go at mine.Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant site. Loved this post. What a great idea! Move over Blue Peter .......

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! My boys would love to do this and we will definitely have to try it sometime soon...I really like that everything on it can be done with stuff already in my home :).

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...just in case you weren't able to find my pumpkin post that is pictured in the banner, you can find it here. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I haven't played a hook a duck game for years - I'm sure that my kids would love it!
    And now to look at how to make a transforming robot car...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I'd love to have a go at this with my little sisters, my babies aren't really big enough but will keep it in mind for when they are bigger :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the positive comments, I'm glad you all like the idea. I'm going to try and stick to using things that most people might have already.

    ReplyDelete